Thursday, October 4, 2007

Cafe Woof goes live!


Well, working in TV certainly gets your blood flowing. Although sometimes it's out your ears!

Last minute changes and technical difficulties aside, Cafe Woof debuted in its new format this morning. Live. It is now a segment on Fox's new "Good Day Austin", a more informal talk show format for the last two hours of Fox's 4 hour morning news program.

This episode, called "Home Alone" discusses how to keep your dog from destroying things in your home while you're gone.

Scooby and Shaggy were there - they are our special guest hosts of Scooby's Haunted Carnival on Oct. 27th. Although I emailed the script repeatedly to my contacts at FOX, the producer this morning told me in my earphone she didn't know anything about it, so we didn't get them on the way I had intended.

Never fear! I am shooting for an in-studio interview closer to the party with Scooby and Shaggy. Never count me out!

Here's the spot: http://www.myfoxaustin.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Detail?contentId=4542776&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=5.2.1


More on all things soon,

Your pal,

Sheri

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

I didn't know Scooby was going to make an appearance at the carnival. He'll be a big hit!!

Anonymous said...

When was this picture taken? That beautiful dog looks slightly familiar?

Leigh Ann